Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company.
Yinkos provided software development services to Morgan Stanley from December 2018 – August 2019. These services were as follows:
- Built core features of a cross-line-of-business platform for managing sales opportunities, including a toolbar framework, notifications panel, headers, forms, etc.
- Wrote extensive unit tests to ensure applications work to specification.
- Provided guidance on best practices in software development for junior developers.
- Contributed code to various company projects.
- Reviewed code written by colleagues to promote and maintain good code quality.
- Managed deployment of new versions of software to various environments, e.g. QA, UAT and production.